Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Conquering Napping Issues...or So I thought

Dear Bloggers,

I am sure many of you can relate.  I had a moment this week...I thought I had conquered one of my girls napping issues. Every day I put Bella down for a nap at the same time as her twin sister Ava.  Ava typically falls asleep pretty quickly.  Every day, 45 minutes later Bella is still awake.  Not only is she awake but she tricks me by being really quiet for about 10 minutes, then goes hahaha, still not sleeping.  So like every other mom, I was determined to find the answer.  I had come to the conclusion, it must be the cold draft from the window...I know it is, I was sure.  So I moved her crib away from the window.  What do you know it worked, I was on top of the world...well at least until today. Last a few days anyway, hahaha Children really keep you grounded :0) Tomorrow is a new day!

Sincerely,
Patty (Mom Sponge)

No comments:

Post a Comment