Monday, March 7, 2011

Monday's Minutes for Moms

Putting Together Your Happiness Plan! ~ Ten Ways to Be Happier NOW!


Like many, especially in the late winter months, it takes a little extra effort to lift our spirits and push through to warmer days that lie ahead.  I know myself, I get really itchy around this time of year waiting for spring and warmer weather.  Sometimes, I even find myself gazing out the window at the bright sun wishing it was as warm outsides as it looks from the inside. Here is an article of some ideas to get your through the tale end of the winter blues.  Get happier now!


In order to be happier you also need a good night sleep, right?!, Here are a few items that were reviewed by Self magazine that claimed to give you a better night sleep.  Check them out!


Inspirational Thought About Joy
Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.
       - Thich Nhat Hanh

No comments:

Post a Comment