Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Is TV As Bad As They Say?

As we move through this noisy world, with more and more gadgets to keep us connected and busy.  The same question holds true.  Is TV really that bad for kids?  I wonder that all the time myself, as I have to admit, we are TV junkies.  I do try to keep it to minimum for the girls, but definitely lean on it for cranky times in the afternoon with my twin toddlers.

First thing in the morning is great as well, as it allows me to put toothpicks to keep my eyelids open and get my morning cup of joe.  So as I see this email from Parents.com, I had to click in to see what the experts are currently saying. After reading, I still do think at a minimum it is ok.  I have to admit as a stay at home mom, it is sometimes the thing that keeps me sane :0). What do you think?

Other related links:

"My 1-Year-Old Loves TV!"
Is TV Really That Bad?
The Pros & Cons of Toddlers & Computers

No comments:

Post a Comment