Friday, February 25, 2011

Mom Power!

As I continue my journey of blogging, I would like to take a step back for a moment, as it is very easy to get swept up in the excitement of it all.  One of the major reasons for starting a blog was to help empower other women with tips, inspirations, and resources as I go through my life experiences as a mom, wife, housekeeper, chauffeur and entrepreneur (well hope to be!).  Like the blogging virgin I am, I quickly found out a lot of moms had the same idea and have come across some awesome sites!  I hope to bring you the quality of some I have seen with a twist of something different.  So as I continue to work on the twist, I figured I would go back to what brought me here.

So going back to the topic empowering women...the first thing I would like to share is my journey of blogging.    Share the things I have learned so far in this blogosphere. First thing, IT TAKES A LOT OF WORK, as most of you know! Although extremely difficult to juggle while wearing multiple hats it is a lot easier when you enjoy what you are doing, like anything, right?  So, the first thing that got me excited is this great book Starting Your Own Blogging Business.  It was very easy to understand and an excellent resource for getting started.  I still use it today as a reference guide. 

If you could share one tip with other bloggers what would it be?

Thanks for Reading!

1 comment:

  1. My tip is to put it to the side once in a while. You can get so caught up in the blogging, times speeds by, and the next thing you know you missed time spent with the ones who really matter.

    I am following from MomBlogNetwork.

    Have a great day!


    Vickie
    http://victoriasvoice44.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete