Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My Journey - How To Become the Person You Were Meant to Be

Dear Friends,

It took me a long time to find it, but I think I am one step closer in my journey of becoming who I am meant to be.  As Oprah would say an "Aha!" moment.  I often would say, when will that happen to me, finding that "thing" that will be fulfilling and rewarding. 

I always knew I wanted to help people, but doing what?  When I graduated from college, I first applied for a position at a home for troubled teens and then the big blow came. They told me what my salary would be.  Lets just say it was a lot less than what teachers make and I don't even get the summers off.  I wanted to help people but I also needed to pay for my rent.  Much like teachers, it was an under appreciated and under paying profession.

So, as I went through jobs that were not a fit,  as well as many life experiences, my journey has started to become clearer.  After having my twins, going through a very difficult year health wise, and the added expenses, it has taught me to be more frugal and resourceful in many different aspects of my life.  And as I discover and learn I would like to share them all with you.  I hope you will find some benefit through my past and future experiences ahead as I am only at the beginning. 

Here is a link that I hope you find helpful! as well!

Sincerely,
Patty (Mom Sponge)

No comments:

Post a Comment