Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tuesday's Coffee Talk

"Mommy Moments"


It is the little "mommy moments" that keep you going every day.  Yes staying at home with your children, even though fortunate to be able to, can get redundant day after day.  It is the little moments, like when Bella puts her head on the pillow in the living room and looks so adorable and makes me want to eat her up.  Those are the moments that keep me going and make me feel blessed.  Here is one of my little girls, my little Bella :0)  Thought I would share a picture of Mommy and Bella!


Mama and Bella

Enjoy your "mommy moment" :0)!


Free coupons from your favorite brands. Click Here

1 comment:

  1. so true and such a cute pic!

    Following from Mom Blog Network!

    Bernadette
    http://momto2poshlildivas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete