Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tuesday's Coffee Talk

How to Argue Less About Money?

If you are like many couples out there, finances probably rates in the top 3 of topics to argue about.  Where to save or what to cut back on, even more so in this recent economy.  It wasn't until I had my twins that I started really looking at coupons and other best ways to save. Although, I probably should have been doing it sooner :0)  Even at the grocery story, it is sad but never paid much attention to the price of milk or eggs etc. and always bought name brand stuff.  Now I do my best to buy store brands, if it is comparable in quality.  As far as saving sites, I also discovered Amazon Moms - Subscribe and Save.  I save a ton of money on diapers and wipes, and item that I buy in bulk and it ships for FREE.  Check out Amazon Mom- Subscribe and Save and see for yourself!

I also found an interested article about financial balance you both can live with.  Continue Reading 

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I am following you via GFC. Hope you will get a chance to check out my blog and follow back.

    -DP
    Hip Chick's Guide to PMS, Pregnancy, and Babies

    ReplyDelete